28 May 2004
+++ INVITATION To the General Assembly of the Shareholders
In accordance with Greek Law and the Company's Articles,
and in implementing the resolution of its Board of Directors, the Company's
Shareholders are invited to an Ordinary General Assembly on Tuesday, June
22, 2004, at 11.00 a.m. at Company Head Offices, in Peania, Attiki (precise
location: 19,5 km of the new Peania - Markopoulo Ave., complex B, on the
right heading for Markopoulo) to discuss and resolve upon the following
items on the Agenda:
1. Submission and approval of the Financial Statements
for the year 1.1.2003 - 31.12.2003, following the hearing of the relevant
Board of Directors and Auditors' Reports.
2. Submission and approval of the consolidated Financial Statements for
the year 1.1.2003 - 31.12.2003, after the hearing of the relevant Board
of Directors and Auditors' Reports
3. Release of the members of the Board of Directors and of the Certified
Auditors-Accountants of any responsibility for the Company's Management,
the Financial Statements and Consolidated Financial Statements for the
fiscal year 2003.
4. Election of Auditors for the fiscal year 2004.
5. Distribution of dividends for the fiscal year 1.1.2003-31.12.2003.
6. Election of a new Board of Directors and appointment of its independent
non-session Members, according to the stipulations of the Regulation 3016/2002,
About Corporate Governance, standing as is today.
7. Determining the allowance of the members of the Board of Directors,
according to Article 24, paragraph 2 of Reg. 2190/20 and 5 of 3016/2002.
8. Approval of a maximum salary for the Members of the Board of Directors
who will be employed by the Company during the time-period from 1.7.2004
until the next General Assembly, and approval of already paid salaries.
9. Granting permission, according to clause 23 paragraph 1 of Regulation
2190/20, to the Members of the Board of Directors and to the Company's
General managers and Directors to attend Board Meetings, and/ or the participate
in the Management of other companies pursuing the same objectives.
10. Various Announcements.
Under Greek law and the Company's Articles, in order
for the Shareholders and their representatives to be eligible for attending
the Ordinary General Assembly, they must declare the number of shares
with which they wish to join the Assembly at least five (5) days before
the session of the Assembly. In declaring the number of shares, the interested
parties must address the Central Security Depository, provided the number
of shares to be deposited is already registered in the Special Account,
otherwise they should firstly request from their authorized Security Accounts
administrators to issue a tying-up certificate for them, and secondly,
submit relevant letters of attorney to company offices within the same